SPRING PACKAGE C - BASIC
- Open main irrigation valve to pressurize system with water (may require access to the basement or crawl space).
- Verify the mainline is intact and not leaking by watching that the water meter (may require access to the basement or crawl space.)
- Check the Backflow Preventer for winter damage and/or leaks.
- Check system piping for obvious leaks at time of service.
- Activate and test timer/controller (may require access to garage).
- Walk through ALL stations to check for proper coverage.
- Check each turf rotor to make sure they are rotating and properly adjusted at time of service.
- Check each spray head for clogs, proper operation, and proper adjustment at time of service.
- Test each valve to ensure that it is operating properly from the controller.
- Install a new alkaline battery to timer/controller (when applicable).
- Set timer/controller for appropriate watering times based on the weather conditions at time of service. (Controller may be left in the off position depending on weather conditions).